Monday, March 2, 2009

Forgetting February

Oh I'm so embarrassed!!! I've let the entire month of February pass me by without a single post!! Boo on me!!! I have a good excuse though - um, well - no actually I don't!! hahaha... just pure laziness I guess....

Not much going on here. Donald and I have resumed our "work like Jamaicans" philosophy. We have proudly paid off one car, and only have one more to go!! Yea us!!

We decided on a whim to drive up to Perfect North Slopes about 2 weeks before our scheduled ski trip to get in a few practice runs & brush up on our ski skills. It had been a few years and we wanted to be sure we could "hop back on the bicycle" so-to-speak.... It had just snowed like crazy and it was beautiful & perfect for skiing... the lines were crazy long so after about 6 hours we were spent and headed back home.

Our scheduled ski trip with Jim & Jill was cancelled because the weather just would NOT cooperate - high 40's and rainy - NOT great skiing weather... So we decided to take advantage of our 4 day weekend and chilled out, shopped, slept and ate fabulous meals.... We went to Tully's for Valentine's day - the 4 of us - and had a BLAST!!! Tully's food was fantastic & I would LOVE to go back again..

OK, gotta wrap this up...... gotta get back to work....

GO Gators - Luv to all!!

S.M. Quote "That's what separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize!"

No comments:

Post a Comment